Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the scientific program committee.
Authors must strictly adhere to the instructions, otherwise abstracts cannot be considered for presentation.
The Program Committee will review all abstracts, taking into consideration the author's preference of presentation type. Abstracts may be accepted for oral or poster presentation, or may be rejected. The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation, which implies that final assignment to an oral or a poster presentation might not be consistent with the expressed preference of the submitter. While we make an effort to consider the preferred presentation type this can - especially for the oral presentations - not be guaranteed.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts:
1. All abstracts must be in English.
2. Please do not use abbreviations or references.
3. The abstract title must be in lower case letters.
4. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
5. Abstract category - please select 1 category under which the abstract is to be reviewed after consulting the list of topics.