Terms and Fees
Below are the costs and categories for registration.
|Category||Until 17 April||From 18 April - 31 May||From 1 June and On Site|
|Standard Registration Fee||€ 550||€ 650||€ 775|
|(PhD) Student Registration Fee **||€ 450||€ 550||€ 625|
|Low Income Country Delegate *||€ 450||€ 550||€ 625|
|Day Registration Fee||€ 325||€ 325||€ 325|
Full Registration Inclusions:
• Attendance at all conference sessions (Sunday 21 June - Wednesday 24 June)
• Program book and digital media containing abstracts
• Morning and Afternoon Tea and Lunch (Conference Days)
• 1 ticket to the Welcome Reception
• Free bus transportation within the city of Maastricht (upon showing your badge)
* Low income country delegates: Only delegates who are current residents of countries determined to be a Low Income Country according to Band 1 and 2 of the HINARI (please see the country list here)
** Student Delegates: You will be asked to provide proof of your student status on registration. If you are unable to provide this evidence you will be charged the difference in registration fee.
PGPR - Rhizosphere Package
The organizers of Rhizosphere 4 and the PGPR Workshop in Liège, Belgium, (16-19 June 2015), would like to encourage delegates to attend both events. Therefore, delegates attending both the PGPR Workshop and Rhizosphere 4 may receive a € 50.00 discount per event.
Please indicate during registration if you are attending PGPR. Note that you still have to register for both events, and you will get a discount of € 50.00 for each event.
Participation in both events will be checked by the organizers.
* The offer is not valid for day registrations, or on site registrations.
Cancellations must be notified in writing. Cancellations received before Friday 17 April 2015 will receive a full refund less a € 50 administration charge. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after 17 April 2015. Substitute delegates will be accepted without charge.
Press officers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.